ICA increases Members' business opportunities and their chances of winning new projects.
- Widen your scope of work by interacting with partners from
different geographic areas and diverse background (universities,
institutes, public and semi-public bodies, consulting companies,
- Increase your chances of success thanks to the networking
capacity and field experience always best acquired on a local
- Enrich your services portfolio: provide studies, evaluations,
trainings, consulting services etc. - building on the
know-how of other ICA members.
- Enlarge your clients' base: work with new funding agencies,
governments or private funds thanks to joining forces with other
partner organisations with relevant experience.
All members benefit from a secured access to ICA's knowledge
sharing platform, a web-based portal reachable from anywhere,
- A Project Management Tool facilitating your staff to
efficiently and swiftly respond to new opportunities and manage
projects from A to Z.
- An efficient Reference Database and extraction/formatting tool
following the requirements of major donors.
- A constantly growing Database of Experts (currently more than
25.000 CVs), a powerful Expert Search tool and an efficient CV
Management tool supporting 6 different CV formats and 3
- Customised IT tools that allow you to create stronger links
with your best experts (e.g. "My Experts' Circle", the Top Experts
- A common ICA Library including donor-specific templates
(formats required by EU, WB, etc.) and documents based on lessons
learned (contracts with experts, pre-bids, consortium agreements,
- Join a growing international network of trusted partners that
share the same ethics and have created together a standardised way
- Enjoy a privileged position in the network regarding the sector
or country of your expertise, as all ICA members enjoy a veto power
vis-à-vis potential competitors that would like to join at a later
- Benefit from mutual recommendations about contacts other ICA
members worked with or receive Business Development support
directly from ICA.
- Take part in thematic communities of practice (ICA Hubs)
bringing together top development organisations and top experts
working in the same sector (e.g. Education, Environment, Health,
Energy, Engineering etc.).
- Attend the ICA Annual Conference, co-hosted every year in the
city of one of our members, exchange opinions during specialised
workshops on development cooperation and meet numerous other
professionals via intensive bilateral networking between partner
- Participate in thematic Webinars organized by ICA or its
specialised members on a series of topics.